The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) of 2011 has presented both Exporters and Importers with new regulations and challenges.
Food Safety and Quality Organization (FSQO) will guide their clients through the web of regulations and standards presented by the FSMA and offer creative and efficient solutions to complex problems.
We provide food companies with the technical-legal services of auditing, information, consultation, development, and solutions of their various problems, achieving improvement and compliance with complex international, national, state, and municipal standards, thus securing a more efficient, technical, and legal business.
We are staffed with Lead Instructors of Food Defense 21CFR112, Preventive Food Controls for Humans and Animals, as well as the New Product Standard, and who are also Lead Instructors of the FSVP standard.
And Train of Trainers of PSA, 21CFR112 Produce rule.
We are the solution to the Importers and the Exporter's situation regarding the Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FVSP) Standard.
In addition, some of our staff are auditors of; certifiers and/or food research employees from different government entities. Our staff is fluent in Spanish and English, giving us an advantage in resolving situations locally and abroad and having offices in Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Brazil, and the United States of America.
We offer the following:
- Preventive Controls Qualify Individual (PCQI) FSPCA course 21CFR117
- Food Defense Qualify Individual (FDQI) 21CFR121 FSPCA course
- FSVP Qualify Individual 21CFR1.500 FSPCA course
- AFDO / Seafood HACCP Alliance for SHA Basic Seafood HACCP Course, Segment Two HACCP Courses, and the related Sanitation Control Procedures (SCP) Course
- PSA Grower Training Course 21CFR112
- Preventive Controls Qualify Individual for Animal Food 21CFR507 FSPCA course
- Fruit Juice Certification by Cornell 21CFR120 graduate.
- Facility registration/facility inspection assistance
- Emergency assistance with FDA import holds, detentions, warning letters, and refusals
- FDA import alert counsel, petitions, and advocacy
- Export certificates
- Food Safety Plan and Audits for Exporters and Importers
This may include: - Hazard Analysis (§117.130)
- Preventive Controls (§117.134[c])
- Monitoring (§117.145)
- Corrective Actions (§117.150[A])
- Verification (§117.155)
- Validation (§117.160)
- Verification of Implementation and Effectiveness (§117.165)
- Verification Record Review (§117.165[A])
- Verification of Written Procedure (§117.165[B])
- Reanalysis (§117.170)
- FSVP Compliance
- Food processing facilities design